Hear my voice when I call, O L.ord;
be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, "Seek his face!"
Your face, L.ord, I will seek.
Psalm 27:7-8
The following is a song by Amy Nobles which explains a little about what the Father has done in my heart.
be merciful to me and answer me.
My heart says of you, "Seek his face!"
Your face, L.ord, I will seek.
Psalm 27:7-8
Have you ever come to a point that you knew you just had to get away from the every day routine of life and just be with the Father? Knowing and feeling desperate to hear from Him, I went away for a weekend in October for the sole purpose to seek His face. I had been struggling with the thoughts, "I think I belong in an English speaking country. I'm not effective here. etc." I was anxious and struggling with unbelief. As I poured out my heart to the Father in His sweet mercy He embraced me and sweetly whispered, "Rest in Me."
His Word brought great comfort and encouragement to my soul:
He is near to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18),
He does give a peace that surpasses all understanding
(Philippians 4:4-7),
He does give strength to the weak (Isaiah 41:10), and
He does give a song of praise to the downcast (Psalm 40:1-3).
My circumstances haven't changed: language is still a real challenge for me, the tendencies of comparison are still present, and unbelief is still a battle. However, by His grace I am fighting the fight. He has called me here for His purpose and glory. His ways and His thoughts are not mine. His ways and His thoughts are far higher!
(Isaiah 55:8-9,11)
Praise the Father!!
His Word brought great comfort and encouragement to my soul:
He is near to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18),
He does give a peace that surpasses all understanding
(Philippians 4:4-7),
He does give strength to the weak (Isaiah 41:10), and
He does give a song of praise to the downcast (Psalm 40:1-3).
My circumstances haven't changed: language is still a real challenge for me, the tendencies of comparison are still present, and unbelief is still a battle. However, by His grace I am fighting the fight. He has called me here for His purpose and glory. His ways and His thoughts are not mine. His ways and His thoughts are far higher!
(Isaiah 55:8-9,11)
Praise the Father!!
The following is a song by Amy Nobles which explains a little about what the Father has done in my heart.
You are G.od
Love unfailing, overtaking my heart
You take me in, finding peace again
Fear is lost in all You are
And I would give the world to tell your story
Cause I know that you have called me,
cause I know that you have called me
Lost myself good within your promise
I won't hide it, I won't hide it
Jes.us I believe in you
And I would go to the ends of the earth,
to the ends of the earth for You
And L.ord you are the Son of G.od and
all the world will see you are G.od
You are G.od
You take me in, finding peace again
Fear is lost in all You are
And I would give the world to tell your story
Cause I know that you have called me,
cause I know that you have called me
Lost myself good within your promise
I won't hide it, I won't hide it
Jes.us I believe in you
And I would go to the ends of the earth,
to the ends of the earth for You
And L.ord you are the Son of G.od and
all the world will see you are G.od
You are G.od
