Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rafting

3 friends and I decided to spend a Saturday rafting. After 3 hours of crazy driving (driving here is very different from the states to say the least) we arrived at our destination. The day was full of laughs and fun!

One of the highlights was seeing beautiful waterfalls!

One of the low lights was being pooped on by bats! Our guide took us under the waterfall and lo and behold--thousands of bats! I know that the Father created all creatures but in my opinion, bats are just gross!!

We all got out of the raft and jumped off this little cliff. Oh, and I can't forget to mention that we saw monkeys! It really is amazing to see animals in their natural habitat (except bats--I would prefer to see these creatures in a cage at the zoo!).

Hungry?
Just think, you all could come and visit and join me in all these fun adventures!