Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gunung Banyak

Monday was a holiday so my friends and I went to "Gunung Banyak" literally the name means, 'many mountains.' We were 4000 feet above sea level! I loved the cool weather -- Oh, how I miss fall! We all drove our motorcycles up to the mountain. As we continued to get higher up the mountain of course the weather became cooler and the scenery more beautiful. The drive in itself was amazing.

Us girls all enjoyed a cup of coffee. Yes, I said WE. I had my first cup of coffee EVER and I liked it. I'm not sure if you can say a ton of sugar and cream and a little bit of coffee constitutes as a real cup of coffee but its a start to entering the coffee drinking world.


The purpose of our little adventure was to go paragliding. Dan was the brave soul to go first. Unfortunately, a heavy fog came through and no one else was able to go. However, Dan had a great time!


Pretty amazing! Yes, there will be another trip up to Gunung Banyak! I'll be sure to post pictures of ME up in the sky!