In May some friends and I traveled to Blitar where we were given the opportunity to each talk to a classroom of students about American culture. For an hour we talked about the differences between our cultures. Before I left I gave each student a US penny. They all were very excited and thought they had a lot of money. However, once I told them the amount in their currency they all laughed.Saturday, July 4, 2009
American Culture
In May some friends and I traveled to Blitar where we were given the opportunity to each talk to a classroom of students about American culture. For an hour we talked about the differences between our cultures. Before I left I gave each student a US penny. They all were very excited and thought they had a lot of money. However, once I told them the amount in their currency they all laughed.